Fall 2021 Kindergarten Registration Information
Welcome to the Candia School District’s Kindergarten Registration. We want to ensure that your child’s experience at the Henry W. Moore School is a positive and successful one. Children who will be 5 years old by September 30th may be registered for Kindergarten.
In a typical year, we would hold an information night for parents at the school; however, this year we will be posting a video with all of the information that would have been discussed. This video will be posted on this page soon. The kindergarten teachers Mrs. Morenz (email@example.com) and Mrs. Poulin (firstname.lastname@example.org) are available for any questions you may have. Also know that Principal Wing is available every Wednesday evening in May from 6:00 – 7:00pm via Zoom if you have any questions that you would like to discuss. Please email her directly at email@example.com for the link to join the meeting.
You can pick up a registration packet at the Moore School from 7:30am – 4pm on Friday, April 16 or Friday, April 23. You will not have to enter the school or have close contact with any staff member to get the paperwork. We will ask you to give us some basic information such as your child’s name and address when you pick up a packet.
To better assist you with this process, the following information is necessary:
State law requires that all children entering public school have a physical exam within the last 12 months (completed after September 1, 2020). Students are also required to have an up-to-date immunization record. Both of these items must be on file at the school. Children will not be allowed to begin school if we do not have this information.
The following forms will be provided for you to complete:
- Pupil Information Record (PDF)
- Home Language Survey (PDF)
- Kindergarten Questionnaire
- Race/Ethnicity Form (PDF)
- Proof of Residency (attach supporting document) (PDF)
Additional paperwork that is needed for a complete registration includes:
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Physical Exam Record (form provided by Dr.)
- Immunization Record
- Proof of residency (attach to Residency Affidavit)
- Legal separation/divorce/custody paperwork (if applicable)
We are requesting that you complete this paperwork and return it to the office as soon as possible. You may drop the paperwork off in the black drop box outside the front door of the school at any time. Please reach out to us at 603-483-2251 with any questions.
Welcome to the Candia School District! To register a child please print and complete the student registration packet. The completed packet along with the following documents are required for new student registration:
- The child’s immunization record
- The child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (examples include a current utility bill or a lease/rental agreement)
- Documentation of the child’s last physical exam (must have occurred on or before September 1st for the start of a new school year)
You may download the individual components of the student packet by clicking on the required forms listed below:
- Proof of Residency (attach supporting document)
- Parent or Guardian Military Status
- Pupil Information Record
- Home Language Survey
- Release of Student Information
- Race/Ethnicity Form
- Local Field Trip Form
- Internet Access Form
- Medical History Form
- Kindergarten/First Grade Questionnaire (grade specific)
- Permission for Audio and Video Recording for Instructional Purposes (optional)
Please note that if your child requires medication to be given in school including over the counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, cough/cold medications, etc., we must have a note from the parent/guardian as well as a note from the health care provider. Please call the school nurse at the numbers listed below if you have any questions regarding medications, physicals or immunization requirements.
Completed forms should be brought or mailed to the:
Henry W. Moore School, 12 Deerfield Road, Candia, NH, 03034 (603) 483-2251
If you are registering your child to begin school at a time other than the start of a new school year, there will be additional forms for you to complete once you return all documents listed above.