Henry W. Moore Middle School is a member of the Tri-county Middle School Athletic League. Our school is placed in Division IV for most sports. Standings for league contests can be found at the Tri-county athletics website.
In order to tryout and participate, each student must have on file with the school nurse a current sports physical certifying that the student is eligible to participate in athletics.
Furthermore, for each individual sport the student and their guardian must also read the concussion information document and initial the registration form that it has been read. This completed paperwork must be handed to the coach at the beginning of the tryout or at the first practice if it is a “no cut” sport. They can be downloaded from this site or obtained from the main office.
Our Athletic Program is a very important part of our school, and we take pride in building student athletes who are able to perform at high levels in the classroom as well as on the field. The Athletic Program has requirements for academic performance and behavior in school. Please see the Student Handbook for these guidelines.
Shauna Isham, Athletic Director
12 Deerfield Road, Candia, NH 03034 • (603) 483-225
- Cross Country
- 2016-2017 Cross Country Tryouts
- 2016-2017 Boys/Girls Basketball Tryouts
- 2016-2017 Baseball Tryouts
- 2016-2017 Softball Tryouts
- Track and Field
- 2016-2017 Track and Field Tryouts
- Floor Hockey
- Running and Walking Club
Schedules for Henry W. Moore School sporting events.
Directions to Henry W. Moore School sporting events.
- Soccer and Basketball: CYAA building located at 27 Raymond Road, Candia NH 03034
- Softball: Moore Park located at 74 High Street, Candia NH 03034
- Baseball: Henry W. Moore School located at 12 Deerfield Road, Candia NH 03034
- Directions to Away Events