- Candia Food Pantry – Candia Food Pantry
- Hours of Operation – 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month from 6 – 7:30 pm
- Location – Town Hall, 74 High Street
- Contact – 587-1166 or email@example.com
- Description of how it works – Pull into the parking lot at the Town Hall and call the Candia Food Pantry at 587-1166. A volunteer will come out to their car to get a preprinted shopping list or give one to them to fill out. The shopping lists can be printed off our website to make the process quicker. The volunteers will then pack up their order and bring it all back out to their car. Families are not allowed into the Candia Food Pantry to shop.
Moore School Families.,
This email contains important information on how to go access free meals during the summer months as well Information regarding the Candia Food Pantry
The Candia Food Pantry is only open on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month and sometimes with how it falls it can be a long time in between, 3 weeks. If a family needs food more often all they have to do is let the volunteers know and exceptions will be made and families can get food as needed.
June 8th & 22nd
July 13th & 27th
August 10th & 24th
September 14th & 28th