CANDIA SCHOOL BOARD RETREAT
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
Emergency Remote Meeting
TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2020 9:00 A.M.
The Candia School Board will be holding a remote Retreat via ZOOM on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, commencing at 9:00 a.m.
ZOOM will be the platform used to run the meeting for the Board. It can be accessed by doing the following:
You will be able to listen to the meeting by phone by dialing
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or
+1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 941 1649 1136
If during the meeting you have any difficulty hearing the members of the School Board, you can call Tech support at 603-483-2251 ext 0.
An agenda* for the meeting follows:
- Fund Balance Amount and Possible Projects
- Principal’s Reflection
- Long and Short Term Plan for Reopening of School
- Other Topics of Mutual Concern
- Enrollment Committee
- Summer Meeting Dates
- Goal Setting
- Lunch Break
- Board and Superintendent Collaboration
* (Please note: In addition to the items listed on the agenda, the Board may consider other matters not on the posted agenda and they may enter a non-public session or convene in non-meeting session in accordance with RSA 91-A if the need arises)