Flea Market and Yard Sale!
We can help you get rid of some stuff! With a well-advertised and centralized location, plenty of safe parking, concessions, and loads of buyers, how can you miss!?
- Does your street tend to get bypassed during the town-wide yard sale? Set up at the CYAA instead!
- Are you going to be out of town or just don’t want to deal with selling? Donate your stuff to us and we’ll sell it and give the proceeds to the CYAA field renovation project!
- Want to hang out where there will be lots of buyers, concessions, and friends to spend the day with? Join us!
Put it on Your Calendar
- Sign up By: May 22, 2017
- Date: June 3, 2017
- Hours: 7 AM to 3 PM
- Where: Front Baseball Field, CYAA
- Want to sign up? Have questions? Contact email@example.com
Three Ways to Participate:
- Bring your stuff to the CYAA and sell it to a larger audience. We ask for a donation of at-least 50% of your earnings at the event.
- Donate your stuff, we’ll sell it and give 100% of the proceeds to the Front Field Renovation Project.
- Make a direct donation to the Front Field Renovation Project. Checks should be written to “CYAA”. Please send to PO Box 193, Candia, NH 03034. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to sign up? Have questions? Contact Crystal Dionne at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
Front Field Renovation Project
- Remove existing fencing and reuse
- Remove existing irrigation system and reuse
- Measure and cut 46′-60′ baseball diamond facing north to northeast thereby avoiding sun delay for week games.
- Purchase and install backstop
- Build pitching mound to little league regulation
- Reinstall first and third base fences
- Install bases and pitching rubber
- Build dugouts
- Remove tree line and install fill in order to expand outfield in left, center, right to 200 feet
- Add appropriate loam, seed
- Reinstall outfield fence
- Reinstall irrigation system with replacement parts as appropriate