Welcome to the Candia School District! To register a child please print and complete the student registration packet. The completed packet along with the following documents are required for new student registration:
- The child’s immunization record
- The child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (examples include a current utility bill or a lease/rental agreement)
- Documentation of the child’s last physical exam (must have occurred on or before September 1st for the start of a new school year)
The student registration packet includes the following forms:
- Proof of Residency (attach supporting document)
- Pupil Information Record
- Release of Student Information
- Race/Ethnicity Form
- Local Field Trip Form
- Internet Access Form
- Annual Health Questionnaire
- Medical History Form
- Kindergarten/First Grade Questionnaire (grade specific)
- Permission for Audio and Video Recording for Instructional Purposes (optional)
You may download these files individually or download all necessary files in the full student packet.
Please note that if your child requires medication to be given in school including over the counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, cough/cold medications, etc., we must have a note from the parent/guardian as well as a note from the health care provider. Please call the school nurse at the numbers listed below if you have any questions regarding medications, physicals or immunization requirements.
Completed forms should be brought or mailed to the:
Henry W. Moore School, 12 Deerfield Road, Candia, NH, 03034 (603) 483-2251
If you are registering your child to begin school at a time other than the start of a new school year, there will be additional forms for you to complete once you return all documents listed above.