Henry W. Moore School announces the beginning of the year parent/teacher meetings dates and times.
Kindergarten and 1st grade meet and greet with bus safety information: Tuesday, August 29th from 5:00 to 6:30. Bus safety presentation begins at 6:10 pm.
Grades K – 8: Grade Level Parent Informational Sessions: Informational sessions will include information regarding curriculum, expectations, navigating PowerSchool, and teacher’s websites. This is a parent only meeting.
- Kindergarten – Tuesday, 9/19 at 6:30 pm
- 1st grade – Thursday, 09/28 at 5:30 pm
- 2nd grade – Thursday, 9/14 at 6:00 pm
- 3rd grade – Thursday, 9/21 at 6:00 pm
- 4th grade – Wednesday, 9/13 at 6:00 pm
- 5th grade – Wednesday, 9/6 at 6:00 pm
- 6th grade – Thursday, 8/31 at 6:00 pm
- 7th & 8th – Monday, 9/11 at 6:00 pm
First Day of school: Thursday, 8/31/17
School Day: First bell is at 8:05AM; tardy bell is at 8:15AM
- Afternoon dismissal – first bus and parent pick up bell at 2:45;
- Playground dismissal bell at 3:00
- **Parent Drop-off: Students may not be dropped off until 7:50AM
Lunch: Hot Lunch available for grades K thru 8
- Prices: Lunch $2.75
- Snack/Lunch milk $.50
- Breakfast available for $1.50
The Candia School District contracts bus services with the Student Transportation of America (Goffstown Truck/Bus Company), 222-2248. Watch newspapers for bus route/schedule. The schedule will be posted on the school’s website.
Central High/Trinity and Pinkerton Bus: newspapers will post high school bus schedules. Tickets may be purchased at the Moore School beginning Monday, August 21 (checks made payable to the Candia School District) – round trip $75.00* per semester… one way tickets – AM or PM $37.50* per semester… 10 ride tickets are also available for $10.00. Any questions, please call Moore School at 483-2251.
*subject to change
For additional information, please contact Mrs. Lavallee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 483-2251 x 1003