Week of February 20th – 24th
During this week, we will celebrate Dr. Seuss and all of the wonderful children’s books he has written! We will spend time reading Dr. Seuss stories in our classroom and participate in Dr. Seuss games throughout the week! Along with these events, we will have a theme each day that relates to a specific Dr. Seuss story. Below are the themes for each day.
Monday (Feb. 20th) – Hat Day! Wear or decorate your favorite hat!
- Inspired by, “The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins.”
Tuesday (Feb. 21st) – is Twin Day! Dress up with a friend!
- Inspired by the infamous characters, Thing 1 and Thing 2!
Wednesday (Feb. 22nd) – is Silly Socks Day! Wear your silliest socks!
- Inspired by, “Fox in Socks.”
Thursday (Feb. 23rd) – is Color Day! Wear as many colors as you can!
- Inspired by, “My Many Colored Days.”
Friday (Feb. 24th) – is Pajama Day! Wear your coziest PJ’s!
- Inspired by, “Dr. Seuss’ Sleep Book.”
*Pajama’s need to meet dress code policies including NO SLIPPERS.